Wednesday, June 21, 2017

June Musings


June has come and almost gone so fast.

The older I get, the faster life seems to pass by. I long for the days when my older boys (who are 8 and 6) were little ones in diapers. Thankfully, I do still have one in diapers totting around. It is always fun when a baby is in the house.

The big boys have been out of school now for almost a month.

We have had a blessed month for sure. Here are some things that we have been up to:

We've spent every minute together and that is my favorite part.

We have been camping to a few of our favorite spots here in West Virginia and in Kentucky.

We've stayed up around a campfire, and slept in the next morning.

Put up our little pool, to only have to tear it down and start over :/

Enjoy many activities with our church family and be in a week long gospel meeting.

Spend time with our family and close friends.

Read chapter books together and go to the library each week.

Work in our garden (which has been my personal favorite)


Had a new kitty join our barn crew. We all decided on the name Jessie.

The cat reminds us all to slow down and take it easy. Watching her sleep in the rocking chairs, makes me want to do the same.


Enjoying the chickens, and all that goes along with barn chores.

We just have had a blessing of June. It has been so good to us!

How has your month gone? Is it flying by?
Image Map

2 comments:

Simply Handmade Farmhouse said...

What a wonderful month of June you all have had. Even thou it has flew by, you can surely said it was a great one for your family. Our oldest went to youth camp, other then that we have spent most of the month here at home. The girls and grand children had been busy making crafts and getting wet in a little wading pool. Home vaca you might say. Enjoy your evening.

Tucker Conrad said...

A GREAT SPELL CASTER (DR. EMU) THAT HELP ME BRING BACK MY EX GIRLFRIEND.
Am so happy to testify about a great spell caster that helped me when all hope was lost for me to unite with my ex-girlfriend that I love so much. I had a girlfriend that love me so much but something terrible happen to our relationship one afternoon when her friend that was always trying to get to me was trying to force me to make love to her just because she was been jealous of her friend that i was dating and on the scene my girlfriend just walk in and she thought we had something special doing together, i tried to explain things to her that her friend always do this whenever she is not with me and i always refuse her but i never told her because i did not want the both of them to be enemies to each other but she never believed me. She broke up with me and I tried times without numbers to make her believe me but she never believed me until one day i heard about the DR. EMU and I emailed him and he replied to me so kindly and helped me get back my lovely relationship that was already gone for two months.
Email him at: Emutemple@gmail.com  
Call or Whats-app him: +2347012841542